This is probably my last posting for the year--Michael is off for 11 days, so I'm sure we'll be busy around here. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year! This last weekend we had a fun family outing to Market Square in downtown Pittsburgh. We saw so many beautiful lights & gingerbread houses. Of course, the girls enjoyed it, but they will enjoy it even more in years to come. They also had some hand-made Santas from around the world, which Ella loved, she calls him "Ho-Ho". Enjoy a few pics of our outing & have a great day!
+merry+christmas.jpg) |
| This is the family pic we put on our Christmas cards......Merry Christmas from our family to yours! |
Not a great picture, but here's what our Christmas cards look like this year. I printed them through Mpix & really think the quality is excellent!
No comments :
Post a Comment