Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 3, 2012

New sleeping arrangements

On Thursday November 29th, Jessica Marie slept all night in the "big girl bed".  We were so surprised as we have attempted this transition numerous times & each time she was too scared to stay in bed, we resorted to letting her sleep in her crib.  I must say that she looked small in the twin bed, but she is certainly big enough.  I was too scared to try to snap some pics of her in the bed, I was afraid I'd wake her & then we'd be back to square one.  So some snapshots of her outdoors will have to do.  She was very proud of her accomplishment & even told her teachers at school that she slept in her big girl bed.  Ella girl went to Jessie's room & slept all night too.  Maybe it was a coincidence, but maybe they just both needed a change.  As I type this, I'm probably jinxing myself & now they probably will both be up tonight.  The next big change will be hanging her beloved "paci" on the Christmas tree.  I know, gasp, she's almost 3 & still using one when she sleeps.  With 2 kids so close I think I've just kind of let some battles go.  From 22-27 months she didn't use one at all, that was until we left for Brazil.  I left one just in case our 10 day absence got too much for Michael's parents & she needed it.  Well, Jessie needed it to sleep there, it has been a battle since we got back to get rid of it again & with Ella not sleeping the last 6 months, I've had to do what I had to do!  I figure the deal of letting Santa take all the pacis in our house to some little tiny babies who need them & getting a new toy in return may work....we shall see how they both do with this.  So proud of my Jessie girl for sleeping in the big girl bed :)

























No comments :

Post a Comment