I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas & that everyone is enjoying some family time. I'll be back after the 1st of the year to share some pics. For now, here is how we spent our afternoon today. That's right, a few days after Christmas, but finally we got snow! The girls are so excited and today they made their 1st snowman with Dada (I don't really do snow, being from the south & all, so I just let him take the lead :). I have to give my husband credit, he had to add water to the snow b/c it is so powdery & not wet enough to make a great snowman, so this snowman was quite a feat! Last year (2012 post Sunny snow day) Ella was too small to enjoy the snow & Jessie did enjoy it, but not like this year. This year Jessie is rolling around in it & loving it. Ella is also enjoying it, but I will say she has a difficult time walking in it & gets mad every time she falls down. Enjoy this snapshot of our family :)
![]() |
| 1st snowman December 2012 |

No comments :
Post a Comment