Yesterday, Ella had her 6 month check up & wow am I grateful for such a healthy baby. There were so many sick kids in the pediatrician's office that it really makes you thankful. Little Ella (and Jessica for that matter) have had the sniffles for the last couple of days, so I didn't know if she would be able to get her immunizations or not.....much to her displeasure--she was able to get her shots, including a flu shot, poor baby ;( She now weighs 18 lbs 4 oz and she is 28 inches long--95 percentile for weight & off the chart for length! Of course, she had to put on a show for Dr. Rowland & the staff & didn't want to lay down like a baby--she had to sit up by herself & grab at the paper on the exam table. I took the trusty twin stroller to contain them both & Jessica did pretty well considering--I should say, she did well thanks to the pretzel sticks they give to the kids at the appointment! Her next well check will be at 9 months. I know I've said it before, but time goes faster the 2nd time around. Well, enjoy some pics of our little one dressed up for her appointment & have a great Tuesday ;)

 |
| Sweet little one |
 |
| Eventhough her eyes are closed...I really like this one |
 |
| Look at the sweet little face |
 |
| Love this one--devious little look ;) |
 |
| Staring at Jessica & plotting how to get out of the basket |
No comments :
Post a Comment