Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

The time is changing.....

I hope you all remembered to "fall back" this weekend and that your kiddos did ok with the time change....we are still working on it at our house.  Here are a few pics I took of Ella on Friday, I think she looks pretty cute.  This little outfit was a hand-me-down from our friend Lucy...I might add the pants are a size 12 months, for those of you thinking isn't Ella only 5 and 1/2 months, yes you would be correct....what can I say, she's a little large for her age ;)  It just means more to love in our house!









We had a fun playdate on Friday with some friends, unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures and then Saturday we had a family over for dinner.  It was a great time.  Other than that we had a quiet weekend.  I hope you all had a nice weekend & enjoy your Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment