Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In honor of Thanksgiving

I don't know about you guys, but I'm very ready for Thanksgiving.  I'll be taking a break from my usual blogging schedule in order to just "chill" over the next few days.  We will be traveling to Michigan, so I've got lots of packing & cleaning to do before we go.  However, I had to do one final post today to get you in the Thanksgiving mood.  Here are some pics of Ella wearing her Thanksgiving hat (made by Grandma Washington) and also some of Jessie--both being good little models for mommy.  I edited these pics with a program I picked up at Target called Photo Explosion...I was too cheap to buy photoshop & since I'm just a beginner didn't really see the need to spend so much money.  Hope you all enjoy & have  a wonderful holiday.....I'm sure I'll have many pics to share when we get back.  Happy Thanksgiving ;)
My little turkey


Little chub trying to eat her feet

Presh, right?


She's a natural model ;)



I really like this one, I think less is more with kiddos
My "big" girl didn't want to model at first

I like her expression here...coy little one!

Love this one

Now she's getting the hang of the model thing

Definitely a model in the making, look at that pout!

No comments :

Post a Comment