Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....

I've held off as long as I could and what with Thanksgiving this week, well, I couldn't help myself.  This little outfit on Ella was a hand-me-down from some of our friends & I was afraid she would outgrow it before I could get her in it.  I think I'm slowly, but surely improving with the new camera & Ella is such a good little model.  Anyway, I'm very excited about Christmas this year so with that in mind--please indulge me in my pre-Christmas dress up with Ella (I'm sure Jessica will have to endure this soon enough ;)  Enjoy & have a wonderful Monday....remember it's a short week ;)
The expression of a baby who's tired of being photographed

I wish the focus was a little better here, but the colors are great

Love this one...isn't she sweet! (good thing I orange glo my floors--bet you could see dust with the telephoto lens ;)

I like her expression here also

I wish the expression were a little better here also

Look at that dress & hat...I just love all the little Christmas dresses ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment