On December 6th, I will turn 30....ugggh! It gives me hives just thinking about leaving my 20s behind. Now please don't misunderstand me...I have a wonderful life that I truly could have never imagined for myself. I have so many blessings and most would say, 30 is just the beginning, but it's just hard for me to get my brain around leaving this past decade behind. So much happened in the last 10 years. I met & married my soul-mate--best decision of my last decade, finished college, obtained a doctorate, moved to Pittsburgh, and last, but ,of course, not least, I delivered two beautiful, healthy little girls. What will the next 10 years bring?? I'm certainly not sure, as I have more than I ever expected. My next door neighbor, who is 79, told me that growing older should be looked at as an upgrade rather than decline. She says she ages like a fine wine (and truly she loves her wine, so she should know ;) Although, I will be sad to not be the twenty-something at Michael's colleagues parties anymore, I will try to look at myself as upgraded. Speaking of upgrades, my sweet husband gave me my birthday gift a little early....a Canon Rebel XS dSLR--super exciting for me and hopefully for my blog followers, as my photography will hopefully improve. Also hoping that I am able to take better pics in the coming weeks to document the holidays. Enjoy your Tuesday!
 |
| Started out in auto mode for everything |
 |
| This one is in Aperture priority or "Av" & I adjusted the ISO |
 |
| Auto again |
 |
| Aperture priority, ISO adjusted, and looks like I found the good light ;) |
No comments :
Post a Comment