Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our big mall "adventure"

Well, yesterday in the midst of all the normal things we do in a given day, we had to go to the mall to take care of some errands.  Now I wish I were one of those ladies who could shop with both kiddos in tow, but that's just not me & frankly Jessica would last only about 2 min.  However, the girls got some new wheels that made this trip much easier on poor old mom.
So I finally upgraded to a double stroller, thanks to our sweet friend Erika!
I must admit it is truly so much easier to take them both with me now that I have this double stroller & it folds up nicely also.  While at the mall, Jessica was curious about those coin operated toys & she wanted to ride one, so of course, I caved and let her....it was Halloween after all!
yeah, they really didn't have anything girly, but she had fun anyway


She didn't know what to think when it started moving
Ella stayed put in the stroller & after Jess was finished on the motorcycle she spied the Reese's Pieces candy machine--$50 cents for like half a handful---these things have gone up since I was a kid.  

Now those of you reading are probably thinking, wait isn't she a total germaphobe & she actually let Jessica touch these things--truly I did!  I was a little sketched out by the coin operated candy machine, but I figure I probably did things like this as a kid also & I am almost 30, so I guess it didn't kill me!  Which speaking of, I am having a tough time with my birthday this year.  Can't believe I'm hitting the big 3-0 in about a month.  Not that I don't have a wonderful life filled with many blessings, but it's just strange to mark this milestone...but I guess that's another blog entry :)  Hope you all have a great Tuesday & remember to brush & floss really well today after all that candy you ate last night.

No comments :

Post a Comment