Yesterday, one unsuspecting baby girl became my model. For those of you that look at my facebook page, this hat will probably be familiar as one Jessica wore in one of her "photoshoots". I'll give you a comparison photo to see if you think the girls look similar. Some people say she is Jessica's clone and others say they don't look that much alike, you be the judge.
 |
| Here's Jessica at 8 months |
 |
| Ella is 5 and 1/2 months |
I didn't have an image that was exactly the same as Jessica's but I think these 2 show face shape and their eyes really well....what do you think?? I think they look like sisters, but not too much alike. Here are some others of Ella to brighten your Wednesday. Hope you enjoy!
 |
| This face says that's all, she's looks like she's growling at me ;) |
No comments :
Post a Comment