Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daddy's Littlest Girl

This post is dedicated to my wonderful husband, who, without fail gives our family his best.  He loves our little girls so much.  This past weekend, after a more than grueling week at work, he took little Ella out for a walk in the woods & to see the stream that runs through our property.  Sure, she will never remember it, but I will and I am sure Michael will as well.  These girls are so fortunate to have a dad that invests in them.  I just hope that one day they look back on the memories I've captured & realize how much we love them.  Here are a few snapshots of Ella & Dada on their walk.
My handsome hubs...I thought this was a cool pic due to shallow depth of field




Really like Ella's expression here

She liked the running water of the stream


Little pudge




No comments :

Post a Comment