Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In the greenery

I don't know if I've mentioned or not, but the ground cover at our house is a great place to take pics of the girls.  Ms. Ella (& Jessica, too) just love getting in the middle of the springy stuff.  They think it is funny for me to put them in the middle of it & let them play.  Guess I'm a bad mom b/c there could be spiders or bugs, etc. lurking, but A) I don't think they could really get hurt sitting amongst this stuff & B) they are entertained by sitting in it, so hey, what the heck.  It's kind of like a natural pack & play. Here are a few pics of Ms. Ella sitting amongst the green ground cover modeling one of the ribbon roses I made for her.  Odly enough, Ms. will wear a headband, just not a hat--strange, but I work this to my advantage!  Enjoy & have a wonderful day!  My next task, taking pics of both girls together sitting in the greenery.
Look at the drool


Focus is not as sharp as I would like, but the expression is so her

That's a pretty fancy headband for the backyard...oh well :)


Yay, mama, I like spring!

Focus a little soft, but loved her position in the frame

No comments :

Post a Comment