Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Fun day at the Park

The other day we had lovely weather...it was actually 62 degrees & sunny, so the girls and I took advantage of the beautiful day.  We headed out to the park.  Now those of you with kids know that heading out to the park is not a light task & if you are anything like me you end up with the entire back of your car filled with "necessities" just for a simple park outing.  By the time I get the twin stroller, diaper bag, my purse & well, then there's the camera bag, but of course, that goes in the front with me.  There's also extra shoes in case it gets muddy, b/c Ms. Jessica can't stand dirty shoes....I know it's hilarious, but she just will not tolerate muddy shoes....she will walk around telling me "doo-doo shoes" until I give her a clean pair.  Then all the snacks, sippy cups, & bottles.  Well, you all get the picture.  Here's a look at these two playing at the park.  Eventhough it's a challenge to get them there it is always worth it.  Enjoy & have a wonderful day!
Looking so big

She saw a pup-pup so that's why we were smiling

My "preschooler"


Yeah, I get a lot of questions about how far apart they are in age (14 months) & then a lot of "wow, that must be hard"--the northern version of "bless your heart"


She loves to swing


Not so sure about the swing

I'd rather eat sticks, mama


No comments :

Post a Comment