Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Snow baby

It's a good thing the party was in the morning on March 3rd b/c we began having snow that afternoon.  The snow continued throughout Sunday & early Monday until we had approx. 2-3 inches of accumulation.  Ella has been teething so bad recently, but I'm happy to report that one of her 2 front teeth on top (#F for those dentites out there) broke through & she is in a much better mood.  What does this have to do with the snow--well, seeing as how it is now March & I had a child that would not nap, I thought why not capture (hopefully) our last snow of the season.  Yes, we will say that I was trying to capture Ella's last snow of the season....really, she was screaming so badly that afternoon that I had to take her out of the house so Jessica could rest.  The results of my afternoon project are not bad.  I did pull out my telephoto lens again and found it's pretty good, although I need to practice with this one more.  Some of these turned out pretty cute & as usual Ella's face says 1000 words.  She was slightly annoyed with my putting her in a basket amidst the snow, but oh well, if you don't nap, then you have to do a photoshoot with your mommy ;)  Enjoy a look at our little snow baby!  For my photography friends: diffuse glow effect applied to almost all pics to give a "snowy" effect, dust/scratch remover applied to give it polished look, eyes brightened, skin smoothed, some of the pics I did hand color her lips slighter pinker.
Little snow baby

Told you she's teething


Pathetic little face, right??

My favorite....she's so serious!




Who doesn't love a baby in a basket??

Love this one too, at least the expression isn't so hostile

This is great...very annoyed

She's like, seriously, mama, are you really making me sit in the snow??

The only little smile I captured


Eating the snow

Mmmm...looks like she likes it

No comments :

Post a Comment