10 months old....already! I know I can hardly believe it myself. Ms. baby is all over the place these days and is trying to walk so bad that she gets angry with herself throughout the day. No baby food for this "baby", she's apparently now big & only wants table food. She does great feeding herself, although, the highchair & floor often have to be cleaned after she eats. She has the 2 little teeth on the bottom & the four front teeth on top are erupting. Her favorite foods right now are peas, green beans, & mac & cheese--I should say baby girl loves pasta, so she's even eaten some leftover pasta from our dinners. She's a silly little one & still loves to laugh & clap her hands. Ms. baby does want things her way, though, and gets extremely hungry from time to time leading to an absolute fit. Ella loves, loves being outside & she, like her sister, enjoys eating sticks & dirt....much to my displeasure. I always say that God gave me the dirtiest little girls in the world to deal with my OCD. Ms. baby also loves her bath, although, I'm still a lot cautious with them in the tub & she's often unhappy I take her out so soon. Ella dislikes getting cleaned up after she eats & it's a real challenge to change her. She's constantly rolling around on the changing table, grabbing wipes, or her diaper. She thinks Jessica is the funniest person around. She also loves when daddy pays attention to her. At brunch on Sunday, Ella now gets a high chair also & gets to enjoy a little sample of what we are eating. Although, I usually end up having a huge mess to clean up, she loves being part of things. She continues to be a good napper & sleeper, unless she's teething, which has been frequently recently. She's a total bruiser & could tear down my house if I let her. She's much rougher than I remember Jessica being at this age. Lord help me & our house, these two this summer will be quite something! She's in size 12-18 month clothing, depending on brand. That's about all for little Ms. We continue to be amazed by how different the girls are and to be amused by the trouble they seem to be able to get themselves into. So very thankful for another healthy month with baby Ella. Enjoy some pics of my 10 month old. You'll see the progression of pics, the pretty pics, then she reverts to her actual nature--Mama's little mess. This is true & honest, she is a very dirty child & often requires 2-3 baths per day. Usually one bath in the actual tub & then several in my sink....you've gotta do what you've gotta do!
 |
| She started out really cute & clean |
 |
| Pretty little one ;) |
 |
| Laughing at my assistant Jessie |
 |
| The expression isn't great, but the eyes are tack sharp |
 |
| Those pants were so cute, wish I could have gotten more "pretty" pics with her in these, here's where the conversion started |
 |
| Mama's little mess--yep, she's eating dirt, leaves, & she's happy about it |
 |
| This is her latest way to get around, this funny crab crawl |
 |
| Little cutie clapping, I also like her shadow in these |
 |
| Mama...let me on the slide |
 |
| Yeah, I think there's a leaf in her diaper & that onesie had to soak in oxy clean, but I did get it clean |
No comments :
Post a Comment