| I grant you the background is not ideal, but love the golden haze |
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Little Easter Bunny
So a big thank you to Gaga (Michael's mom) for the bunny ears used in these & to Aunt Wendy for passing this pretty dress to the girls. I guess you all know by now I can't help myself when it comes to using little props for pics of the girls. Here are some of my little Easter bunny. I took these as the sun was rising in our yard & the light was pretty (around 9 or 9:30 AM). For my photography friends: used shade white balance to get golden hues in pics, removed dark circles under eyes, smoothed skin--I used a blur tool set to 8 for blur size, color corrected & increased contrast. Hope you enjoy & have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment