Jessie is officially 2 & 1/2 years old this week. She is very excited about this half birthday, guess I haven't helped matters, she wanted to make cupcakes for her "birthday" (she settled for some coffee cake that I had left over from the weekend) & to sing to herself. I thought it was pretty cute so I've allowed this to go on...well, probably encouraged it a little. But it is adorable to see her running around singing "Hap Birf-day to me". Here are a few memories that I will want to document for years to come about 2 & 1/2 years:
- She wears size 2T shirts, but due to her height she can wear 3T pants for the fall & winter
- Still skinny as a rail
- Hardly eats anything these days, unless it's fruit &/or yougart or ice cream (still calls this ya-ya)
- Has began to enjoy a "happy milk" or happy meal once in a while & will eat the chicken Mcnuggets
- She gets excited about going places...but these places always belong to daddy ie daddy's big park, daddy's big pool, & lately daddy's big zoo--don't know why, just think it's funny
- She has started calling Ella more of a derivative of yellow--it's close
- Likes to have a dance party with daddy & often talks about this during the day
- Says "Mommy hold you" or "Mommy feed you"
- Hair as wild as can be these days & requests "cream rinse" for her hair at night
- Likes to dress up & show off for daddy on Sundays, well, really any day
- Knows all shapes, colors, & working on counting
- Knows her name begins with a "J" --we are working on letters also
- Favorite books: Very hungry caterpillar, Twinkle Twinkle, Good night moon, Napping House, & Little Gorilla
- Likes to go to the mall & play in play area & then get a cookie at Chick-fil-a
- Likes to feed her ducks at the park
- Loves to swing & run around the yard
- Still working on not running around naked
We have a lot of good days, but we also have our times. She does know how to throw a tantrum & has started screeching...which we do not enjoy. That's about all for now. Enjoy some pics that I took for her 2 1/2 year update. I really like how these turned out. Used some pink matte & matte action to give these a different look in my photo editing....in my opinion, it looks good with the tutu dress I got off ebay for 10 bucks & gives it a more expensive look.
 |
| Good catchlights on this one, didn't matte it b/c I liked the saturation on it |
 |
| Antique looking to me |
 |
| When you change your background color, it's amazing how different the photo looks, isn't it?? Looks like she's in a garden or something |
 |
| Trying out a blue matte on this one...I like it :) Looks whimsical to me |
No comments :
Post a Comment