Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Little pumpkins 2012

We have not "officially" gotten pumpkins for this Halloween/fall season, but the other day at the grocery store, the girls happened to spot some small pie pumpkins.  There was no leaving the store without two of these little guys.  The girls loving call these little pumpkins "jack".  Daddy & I will be taking them to pick a pumpkin from our pumpkin patch in a few weeks, but for now, they are having a blast with these.  Enjoy a few pics of my little pumpkins!  There is an "actual photoshoot" planned for Halloween, but I want to wait a few weeks until we have the large pumpkins & when the leaves will be more colorful ;)  Enjoy & have a great day!

The "boo-boo" under her left eye was from an unfortunate fall out of a play wagon...long story 







I tried for a pic of the two of them...alas, Jessie is eating chocolate candy...sorry grandparents, I do try! 

See I told you she's obsessed with that shirt...how many times have you seen it on the blog recently...I know it's like everyday, but I do wash it almost everyday, so I think it's ok 


Yes, she loves "jack"


No comments :

Post a Comment