Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More of the wedding

So I'm almost done with my wedding editing for my friend Jen's wedding.  Here are a few more of my favorites.  I have spoken with the bride & she assures me that she & the groom like their gift.  They certainly aren't perfect, but for a mom with a camera...pretty good, right??  :)  Have a great day!
Getting ready

Perfect for the winery--right??

Angelic

Waiting to give his mommy away...when the minister asked who gives this woman, her dad said "her mother & I do" & her son said "Me, too"...very sweet

Just loved this one of her with her dad

Tim is a very Godly man

The groom's dad was formerly the minister at this church, he has since retired, but had a speaking part in the wedding



Handsome groom

All smiles while taking her vows



Very happy to be married & heading to the reception


With the best man, matron of honor, & flower girl

Brothers

I was particularly proud of this one as I had to edit out several cars 


Toast from the best man


I really liked that the groom's dad offered the blessing & I caught the bride & groom in the background praying

Dancing in the rain




In the vat room, where the wine is produced


Love that I got his cufflink in this one

Also really liked this one


Both their families
I just thought the matte process looked good with this one


The look of joy...if I've ever seen it ;)





No comments :

Post a Comment