Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Little "pudge"

Those of you that read my blog will know that one of Ella's nicknames is the "pudge" (rhymes with fudge).  Not the most flattering name, but a name which we thought was fitting considering her lovely little rolls throughout babyhood.  Sadly, I think she is losing all of her cute chub as she is becoming more & more active.  Jessie calls her sister this, which we mostly discourage, but it truly is a term of endearment. Here is what is most likely my last "documentation" of her precious chub.  I can't believe my baby girl is turning into a little girl before my eyes (yes, I know this happened with Jessica also, but it just seems to be going faster with Ella).

Check out the pigtails


















"Where's Ella??"



She decided to add sissy's boots by herself










No comments :

Post a Comment