We had mostly gorgeous weather this past weekend except for some rain on Saturday morning. And I am very happy to report Ella slept through the night (after 8 long weeks of being up at night) on Saturday night (cue angels singing--teeth are still not completely in, but she seems in a better mood--scratch that, she didn't sleep last night...uggh). There is no denying it...summer is over & Fall is here. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore fall. I love everything about this season, but I will miss all the fun we had this summer. This is most likely the last summer I will be off from work & the last time I will have little babies running around in my yard...kind of makes me sentimental, but as everyone keeps telling me....it just gets better & better with kids. On Saturday afternoon, after both girls had napped we headed out to a community day at one of the neighborhoods near us. Jessie called it "Daddy's big fair". Well, I wouldn't say it was exactly a fair, but the girls did get to see a helicopter land, a petting zoo, & some fun food also. We were going to do a pony ride, but the line was too long & their attention spans too short. Here are a few snapshots of them at "the fair". Jessie was so excited that she got to see baby goats & to ride on a little yellow bus up to "the fair", honestly, we probably could have called it a day after riding on the bus. I am very grateful to have a family to enjoy fun things with & especially thankful that my husband always makes it a priority. Enjoy & have a wonderful day!
 |
| One of the smallest little girls there, but still interested in the petting zoo |
 |
| Of course, a balloon or "ball" as she calls it, is always a hit |
 |
| Ella's not looking, but still cute ;) |
 |
| I just thought this was cute of Jessie...good light too :) |
 |
| She's totally obsessed with this shirt, she asks to wear her "big sissy shirt" everyday |
 |
| Getting a lift from Dada...tag hanging out |
 |
| She loved the baby goats |
 |
| Eating Kettle Corn & that's my Thai iced tea...they loved the kettle corn...clearly look at Jessie |
No comments :
Post a Comment