*****Still working on Pumpkin Patch pics :) by the end of the week grandparents/dada*****
The other day we took a walk & Ella happened to be sporting a nearly new outfit from friends of ours that always give us the cutest clothes from their sweet little girl. She looked so cute that a photoshoot happened, of course, right?? Enjoy some pics of my almost 17 month old. Ms. Ella has become obsessed with the potty lately. She loves to read a book about going potty & likes to try as much as possible. Yesterday she actually went pee-pee on the potty.....I am such a proud Mama. Probably just a fluke, but I'll take it :)
For my photography friends: I am working on taking pics at lower aperture numbers...not easy & many of these are not as crisp as I would like, but still pretty good. The aperture I used was a 2.0. The good news is that my shutter speeds could be fast ;)
 |
I had to include this one...this is what big sister decided to wear...she picked this out herself, perfect for 60 degree weather...look at the flipflops
Well, doesn't this look fancy?? The reason I like this pic so much is that so much of their little personalities are captured here: Jessie is the cautious older sister, standing, watching ever so closely to decide if she wants to proceed & Ella is the impulsive little sister, just taking off on the road ahead |
 |
| Such a precious thing |
 |
| Totally getting an enlargement of this one |
 |
| Pigtail shot |
 |
| A lion says "roar" |
She is so cute! Perfect mixture of you and Michael.
ReplyDelete