Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas 2012

***Thanks for coming back blog readers, sorry for the extended break, oh & Happy New Year ;0)***

As I complete my antibiotics & completely get over my pneumonia, I thought it would be fun to share some snapshots of our Christmas this year.  The girls were especially amped up & excited that Grandma & Papa Passineau came to celebrate with us.  For memories sake: We had prime rib on Christmas Eve & attended the candlelight service at our church.  Jessie hung her beloved "razzie paci" on the Christmas tree & did indeed get her Thomas the train flashlight from "Santa".  The girl's big gifts from us were the Cinderella doll for Jessie & the baby that goes potty for Ella.  I had originally planned to get Jessie the My little pony train, but they sold out & seeing as how she loves Cinderella, I thought the doll made more sense.  They also each got some light up Minnie mouse play shoes that have been a big hit.  They each got a flashlight, Jessie--Tinkerbell & Ella--Disney princesses.  Of course, the grandparents spoiled the girls, so many nice gifts, beautiful clothes, fun toys, & loads of other great gifts (thank you for your generosity)  It was a fun day, tiring, but fun.  Enjoy some snapshots of our Christmas & have a great day!

Hanging her paci on the tree...I apologize--I look like a dork--Christmas Eve

Some very spoiled little girls, this is not even all of them, this was taken after the 1st batch of presents was brought up
Each year G&G Passineau get the girls a piece of a nativity & this year Jessie got goats, very excited!

The girls also got tutu/wing sets...of course, Ella had to model it immediately

Baby girl totally had the concept of unwrapping gifts down

helping papa unwrap his gift....really she unwrapped just about everyone's gifts


So excited to get her baby that goes potty, we had been visiting this baby at Target for over a month

Showing Dada her dolly

To say this little girl was excited about Cinderella, would be an understatement

Her Thomas toy she received in exchange for her paci


It always happens at my house, they always end up stripped down to diapers/panties--this was later in the day, the Minnie shoes are really cute & light up as they walk


Yes, she decided to wear her sister's jammies from the morning...she may like the Thomas even more than Jessie

Very excited to see all the presents under the tree on Christmas morning


I have to say I didn't get very creative when it came to stockings, bubble soap & candy was all


Trying on her minnie shoes

Opening her stocking from Grandma



All 3 girls resting on the couch watching Cinderella on Christmas night...Jessie's face cracks me up

Again, always happens at my house, soon the diaper/panties become too uncomfortable & nakedness ensues

Thanks to everyone who sent us cards, it made our Christmas season brighter :)




























No comments :

Post a Comment