What can I say about this last month with Ella, except that it made me realize just how precious she is to us. Her little smiles, little coos, and all the funny things she does to keep us laughing. She's pulling up on almost everything and loves, loves to eat. She's kind of leveled off around 21 lbs or so, but she has a peds appointment next week so I'll give you the actual stats then ;) The pics I took for this monthly birthday were not easy to get as little miss is always on the go & doesn't want to sit still for very long, but I think I got some that are really adorable. Happy 9 months to our beautiful baby girl.
 |
| Got this fuzzy "fur" rug at Walmart for 14.95---still cheaper than getting photos done or ordering a "real" fur; you can see her little teeth on the lower & look at those rosy cheeks |
 |
| Of course, I had to make her a blue satin rose...goes perfectly with her eyes, don't you think?? |
 |
| Silly little one |
 |
| I know she's not looking at me, but I truly love this one |
 |
| The satin rose covers her bald spot from sleeping perfectly ;) |
 |
| Mama...I don't know about all this--look at all the drool |
 |
| Because she kept crawling away...I put her in this basket...I think these are really cute |
 |
| She's so funny with her posing |
 |
| Tired, but still cute...I did hand color the rose dark blue, don't know if you can see it or not |
 |
| My favorite |
 |
| This one is cute too |
 |
| Our chubbers |
 |
| The intensity of her stare is priceless |
 |
| She looks like she wants to break out in this one |
No comments :
Post a Comment