Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Twinsies

I know it may sounds crazy to those of you that read this blog, but I've actually been asked if my girls are twins.  Now, call me crazy, but one has long hair, can talk, and drinks from a cup (all obvious) differences from the little one that has just a little hair, just whines, and still takes a bottle.  You might be thinking a man must have asked you that, no, a woman with children of her own.  I wasn't offended  and truly when you see me with my twin stroller, you may think that also, thanks to Jessica's waif nature & well then there's Ella (aka the pudge) who is ample.  Also, it probably doesn't help my case that I do tend to dress them alike.  Here's some pics of my little ones wearing the matching coats that Grandma Passineau got them (yeah, I've gotten my money's worth out of those pics & promise this will be the last of the leopard print coats for now--I'll shoot some new ones ;)  Enjoy & have a wonderful day!
Ella is a little out of focus, but still pretty good for 2 under 2--guess I've gotta stop saying that

Totally unposed, Ella crawled into this ground cover & then Jessie had to do it too

Just liked this sepia one of them from behind

Jessie showing her sister the moon

Love this one...Ella's just happy to be part of anything Jessie wants to do, it's very sweet

No comments :

Post a Comment