Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sunny wagon ride

Little Ella has really started to enjoy riding in the wagon with Jessica.  A few days ago they both needed to get out of the house, well, mommy needed to get out of the house & I just knew that I could lure Jessica out with the words "wagon ride".  Here are some pics of Ms. Ella doing her thing in the wagon.  She's really such a little silly one right now & wants to be in everything her sister is into.  I know I'm terribly biased, but she's a pretty baby (a chunker, but a cutie ;).  Some of these pics I even caught my reflection in her eyes, don't know if you'll be able to see it, but I can see it on my computer....I think that means my focusing is getting better.  Enjoy & have a great day!!  Oh to be almost 9 months old & your only concern is how to get yourself into everything your sister is into..what a life, right??



I was attempting to get that golden haze that many pros get in their pics...I like it, don't know if it's technically right, but looks pretty

Ahhh....mama, that sun feels so good

I may have gotten carried away with my skin smoothing in this one, but she was a little wind chapped

Again, I was intentionally going for that golden haze in this pic...she's so cute clapping in it ;)


You can actually see my reflection in her left eye (on my screen, anyway)

Shot this one wide open at f1.8--love the blurred out background

This is expression is so her





Chubbers...love her!

No comments :

Post a Comment