Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun with fur

This fur rug that I got at Walmart to use mainly to take pics of Ella has turned into one of Jessie's favorite things.  She always asks for the Nunu blee-blee, which in Jessie language means the Kitty Lulu (her fur realz kitty is also furry white like this rug and the kitty's name is lulu, but she can't say that so nunu is what kitty is called) and blee-blee is for blanket.  She loves to lay on this rug and pretend she's going "night-night" on it.  Very silly little girl, here's a few pics of her rolling around on said rug.  Happy Friday & have a great weekend ;)
She's still got a crusty little nose, but the eyes are pretty here

Very cute in my opinion

Crusty little face, but silly little girl

Love the pout, it's very diva, like her

This was from another day when I was doing Ella's pics, I've found I always have to dress Jessie up too, as she will not tolerate being left out....the purple looks really good on her

No comments :

Post a Comment