Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Before & After

So I don't know if anyone will like this or not, but I thought I'd add it for those of you that enjoy photography.  As anyone reading this blog will probably know, I always shoot in RAW, then covert to jpeg.  Well, here's an example of what comes out of my camera and then the finished product.  This was from Jessie's bath time the other day.
Before: A little dark, color is a little green, the "boo-boo" is present, kind of ugly background, etc, etc.; believe it or not, when you have this sort of grayish hue with your initial pic...you can almost guarantee that your final pic will be good

I grant you I may have gotten carried away what with the background & all, but with my new found use of layers, I couldn't help myself.  Skin was smoothed, pic was brightened, white balance fixed, eyes made to "sparkle", removed "boo-boo", lightened darkness under her eyes, hand colored lips slightly pinker shade

No comments :

Post a Comment