Jessica has 2 entirely different personalities...one & our favorite is the little clown that she can be. So funny, so sweet & clever--I tell you this child comes up with some stuff that you wouldn't believe. Then the other personality is the whiny (ok, to be honest, kind of braty little girl) Jessica. She doesn't like the baby & doesn't like to behave even more. This little lady usually rears her head when little ms. is sick or teething. The funny thing to me is that this personality switch can come on all of a sudden & then disappear just as suddenly. Here's some photographic evidence of this phenomenon. Truly these were taken over a matter of just a few minutes. Wonder where she gets these extremes in mood....hmmmm, couldn't be from her mother now could it?? I guess I've got to take some credit on this trait as I tend to be a little more up & down than Michael does. It's funny when you see your behaviors in your children, isn't it?? Yeah it's fun to see physical traits, but it's wild to see them act like you or your spouse. Anyway, enjoy some pics of our mercurial little girl. Have a great Monday ;)
 |
| Yeah...I'm all good mom, no worries |
 |
| Are you watching?? I'm about to get mad |
 |
| This begins the sniveling...& whining, about what--I never determined |
 |
| Full on fuss |
 |
| Ok, guess her veggie tales distracted her b/c now she's fine |
 |
| yeah, totally fine now |
 |
| Yeah, mom, you still looking because I could change at any moment...look at that sly little look, she knows that I know! |
No comments :
Post a Comment