Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Bathing beauty

This week I have much to do & I will be taking a "blog-cation" starting on Wednesday, but I had to show you these little candid pics of Ella from bath time the other day.  I really wanted her to wear this little bonnet in the nude, but little ms. was not having it.  She is in that phase of hating hats right now & we are starting to see a bit of a will exert itself in her.  Such a silly little one.  Here's what happened before she got in her bath the other day.
She's like--ok mama...what's this supposed to be

No bonnet for me

Let's try one more time....not gonna happen today!

Ok, ok give her Sophie--all happy again

Sophie makes everything better

Eventhough she still looks kind of like a "pudge" she's thinning out quite a bit


No comments :

Post a Comment