Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

So Easter Weekend this year, what can I say??  Well, we were all set to do Easter at our home, when Michael got an e-mail from his employer saying that he must take his unused vacation days.  With this in mind & the fact that Michael's mom will be having surgery soon, we decided to pack up on Thursday evening so that we could leave on Good Friday morning.  It was hectic b/c I'm such a planner & I need a little lead time on getting all 4 of us packed, but I have to say I only forgot a few minor things in the rush of packing.  The girls, thankfully, did pretty well on the 5 & 1/2 hr car trip over & Jessica was very happy to surprise Gaga (that's what she calls Michael's mom) at work.  You see we came unannounced as a surprise for the weekend.  Michael folks were happy to see us & we had a nice time visiting with my SIL, her husband, and our niece & nephew.  I even got to play "photog" with my little niece & nephew, which I greatly enjoyed.  Jessica got to do her 1st official Easter egg hunt & Ella, well, as usual was as good as gold & got to go see all the animals that live next door to Michael's folks.  So here are a few pics of our surprise Easter visit to Michigan to enjoy!  A big thanks to Michael's parents for so graciously taking us in unannounced ;)
My BIL & niece coloring the eggs

Hazel eyes & dark hair....a beauty in the making

Visiting the animals next door

Yep, that little pudge got to get in on the fun too

3 little cousins feeding the cow

Doesn't this just look like childhood??

My niece is a very happy & pleasant little girl

Very interested in the cow

1st official Easter egg hunt

Very proud of herself



My nephew just keeps getting cuter

A little love for dear old mom

Look at the eyes...pretty nice

It was crazy windy outside when we were attempting these, but still cute, right??

The best of the bunch as far as my little "photoshoot" goes, hopefully I'll get some other opportunities to play photog with these 2 this summer

No comments :

Post a Comment