Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Sickness & a visit from the South

I hope everyone had a nice week last week....I am happy to report that the Passineau family is feeling better after a week long sickness that really wore this mama down.  A few days after Easter the girls started sneezing & I thought it was just allergies/teething, but now I think it must have a been a cold of some sort.  Over last weekend the girls were terribly congested & didn't sleep hardly at all---I went 1 straight week with both girls being awake at night, I know I don't work & this should in theory be not too much to handle, but I was also sick & I truly felt like I was back in the newborn days of sleep deprivation.  It was tough!  My parents rode in like the Southern Calvary on Monday the 16th & helped me take care of the girls the last week & I was even able to grab some naps that helped me recover.  Despite our sickness, we had a nice visit (very low key, but nice).  I am sure my folks need to recoup after their visit with my kiddos & their long car ride, but we appreciate their efforts to help us while here in Pittsburgh.  Nuna & Pawpaw, as Jessie calls my parents, enjoyed swinging the girls & my dad even helped me with my landscaping project--mulching, pulling out dead plants, & replanting some azaleas.  So a huge thank you to Nuna & Pawpaw for visiting us.  Enjoy some pics of the girls playing with my parents. (My photography skills weren't too great in some of these, as I was sick & high on Alavert most of the week, but oh well, still some good memories captured).
Practicing her trike ride with Nuna

My mom made the little tutu ensemble for Ella for her 1st birthday, of course, she had to model it

My dad was a little outside the DOF, but oh well!

Look how pretty Ella looks in her tutu

My dad & Jessie were playmates all week

Who's having more fun, Nuna or Jessie??


We attempted a group shot, it's tough with 2 little ones


Doesn't everyone want to enjoy pushing their grandchildren in swings when you retire??

Jessie thinks Pawpaw is hysterical

No comments :

Post a Comment