Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Golden morning

So on the same day I took the Easter Bunny pics, I took some others of Ella in the beautiful yellow dress in the golden light of the morning....love me some back lighting.  I think I'm getting better at this back lighting stuff.  I still think it's hard to get your color corrected with these, but I'm at least getting faster with it.  I should report that this beautiful child now says Mama, Dada, and Baba--for bottle.  That just recently started; of course, Ella's first official word was Dada--isn't that always the case.  She said Dada for the first time right around her 10 month birthday and then Baba soon followed, followed by Mama.  Poor old mom was last with this little girl also, but that's ok.  I know pretty soon, I will not get a break from 2 little ones saying Mama constantly, so truly I'm fine with it.  Enjoy some pics of little Ms. Ella!
Just love that golden haze effect when you angle your camera just right


Technically not really backlighting, but still pretty

Look at that face, she's not really liking the pine needles

I should have fluffed the dress some, but, oh well


Yep, still a bit bald on both sides

Really like this one


My favorite...she was smiling behind her hand & you can see it in her eyes

No comments :

Post a Comment