Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Overalls

Did you ever notice how cute babies look in overalls??  Well, the other day I couldn't help but take some pics of Ella in her overalls.  If you ask me, some of these are really great pics.  What I have discovered is that the light you want to photograph in outside is shade (it looks sort of gray & usually near an area of sun--this will give you those pretty saturated colors that the pros get--it took me a while to figure this out, but to my friends who are photo enthusiasts--that's my trick, oh also, set your white balance beforehand to shade).  It's so hard for me to believe that my baby will be 1 in just a few short weeks; no doubt, this year has been busy & a whirlwind, but we've also had a lot of good times.  When I look back at pics of her before 3 months I don't even remember taking them--crazy, right??  Well, I was terribly sleep deprived & had a very young toddler running everywhere, that could be why.  Ella has the most pleasant disposition & is really not a lot of trouble.  She's not demanding or very willful (of course, that may start a little later on, but for now I'm happy for it).  She's also very content & will take whatever attention you give her with a smile.  I am so thankful that this sweet little girl is part of our family.  She's still teething some (thus the hands in the mouth when I try to take her pics), but mostly just being her sweet little self.  Enjoy some pics of our almost 1 year old in her overalls & have a great day!

85mm, f/3.2, ISO 100, 1/125

Love the little expression here


Little stinkweed

On the move

One of my favorites of her so far for the year


The leaf in front on the pic above...I edited it out of the other pics, should have in this one

This one is for dada...baby Ella knows how to do the Vulcan symbol for Live long & prosper (nerd humor..lol)

Such a cutie in the overalls


Not the best expression, but still beautiful eyes

This is such an Ella face

Chubbin' it up

Another classic Ella face right now, we see this one a lot

Yeah, she's eating dirt or a leaf, but I had to attempt a full length shot

Little pudge is thinning out

I know she's not looking at me, but just darling in her overalls

No comments :

Post a Comment