Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Little sisters playing in the yard

Here are a few pics of the girls I took while they were playing in the front yard together.  I used my new 85mm lens for these, I think the sharpness & quality is excellent!  Enjoy....these girls just crack me up & the baby is now getting so big I have to watch & make sure she doesn't hurt Jessie.  It's going to be a busy, but fun summer.
She's starting to fight back

She saw a bird

Look at the catchlights in the eyes...really draws you in

Sorry, I know I took it, but wow--that's awesome

I'm going to give this one an awesome also...hard to get that pretty sparkle in dark brown eyes, but the new lens can do it



Jessie to Ella: "If you eat this baby Ella--I won't tell Mama"

I grant you blurred, but it's funny

She's going for it

Sweet little sisters

She couldn't leave the pigtails alone

Petting her baby or "pudgie" as she calls Ella

Not so happy that Sissy left

Had to include it the mouth, hands and eye sparkle was too good

No comments :

Post a Comment