Thursday, April 12, 2012
My niece & nephew
This post is dedicated to my niece & nephew. They are as cute as can be & each have distinct, yet, great personalities. My niece is the true oldest child in her family. She is very matter of fact & is very serious for 4 & 1/2, although she is also playful. When Michael told her he would speak to the Easter bunny for her, her reply was "I appreciate that". She's very focused when engrossed in an activity. I think she'll be the studious older sister. As for my nephew, well, he's a love bug at 8 months old. He loves to be cuddled & is a huge flirt with the ladies. He was giving us all loads of smiles this weekend. I think he might turn out to be the class clown! He's very ticklish & loves to laugh. Enjoy some pics I snapped of them over Easter weekend...really these were too cute not to include on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment