Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Funny story & dental humor

Well, it is probably no surprise to the mother's reading this blog, that I have kind of let my wardrobe go over the past year.  This last weekend, my loving husband sent me out to the mall to get a few pretty things for myself.  I happened to come across this really cute store called Francesca's Closet.  Now I'm sure some of you know about this place, but I surely didn't.  The two young ladies working at the register were very nice & I started browsing the racks.  Really cute dresses, tops, adorable accessories, & cute shoes at good prices.  I began trying things on in the trendy decorated dressing rooms when I notice that they have a framed picture of Bella & Edward's wedding from Twilight Breaking Dawn.  Now don't get me wrong I love me some Twilight & especially Rob Pattinson in a tux is always nice, but then I started trying the clothing & sure enough it was junior sizes or else I've gotten really fat & didn't realize it.  I walked back out & noticed I was the only person in the store over 21.  I also noticed, which I hadn't before, but there were other framed pics of Zac Efron & all the young stars that teens love.  Guess this old married lady with two kids had stumbled into a trendy teen store & didn't know it.  I quietly slinked out of the store as I heard the girls at the front talking about prom dresses....so funny to think how different my life is from theirs!  I had a laugh at myself for not realizing that this store catered to a younger crowd; oh well, it did make me feel good I could even fit in their clothes.  Now as far as the dental humor goes, well, we were having trouble getting Jessica to give up the paci or papey as she called it.  Our replacement at bedtime has become an adult size toothbrush.  And she also likes to tell us which color tooth paste she gets on her "ti-ti" (toothbrush in Jessie language), it's either white or green at our house.  If we don't give her the correct color of paste she will throw a fit, so to anyone who may potentially babysit for us listen to what color paste she desires!  Take a look at how we find her after she falls asleep at night---is she a dentist's child or what??
I didn't edit these at all, hence the dirty face & presence of the "boo-boo"

Just as peaceful as ever with the toothbrush hanging out of her mouth!

No comments :

Post a Comment