Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Me & my girls

I've noticed recently that I don't have many pics of myself with the girls.  To remedy this I thought why not set the timer on my camera & try to take some with my new prime lens.  It was tricky as the wannabe photog in me had to shoot in raw & had to use a f4.0---shallow focused area, but I did actually manage to get some that are in focus.  Eventhough, Ella had been eating dirt & I was wearing my ratty mom clothes for running around in the yard.....they are cute to me.  I've got some plans for some "actual photoshoots" of the 3 of us together once the weather is officially warm, but for now, these are what I have.  I truly love my girls & they are my pride & joy.  One day when they look back at the pics of us together I hope they see a mommy who loved being with them very much.  Have a great day!
In case you're wondering, I did use my photo editing skills to enhance my appearance, I hand colored more makeup on my face & smoothed skin, etc.





I promise Ella does love me, she's just really having a tough time with teething

Eventhough Ella is looking away, Jessie's expression is good

No comments :

Post a Comment