Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

13 degrees

Uggh!!  Yesterday was 13 degrees (the high), what do I even say??  In an attempt to occupy the girls, namely, Ms. Jessie we did a manicure/pedicure on each of us & we actually changed her color twice, finally settling on blue polish with purple sparkle for her fingernails.  Despite the fact it was so cold, of course, Jessie was wearing nothing but undies around the house.  I don't know how she stands it, as I was cold even in a turtle neck, jeans, & another sweatshirt.  She takes after the father in that way :)  Jessie was pretty proud of her nails, so she let me take a few candids.  We watched Cinderella while Ella napped & played her new princess go fish game, you know the one, where the little "fish" go around in a circle & you have to catch them with a pole when they open their mouths.  She's gotten pretty good with it and actually almost beat me yesterday, of course, I was trying to multitask & do laundry/start dinner while playing so I guess that's why my # of fish wasn't higher (at least that's what I tell myself...haha).  She's still lethargic from her flu, but definitely much better.  Not much else to report from this frozen land, which is my home.  Here's hoping we break 20 today!  Hope you all have a great day :)


So intense watching Cinderella



This is now the face I get when I ask her to smile, gotta work on that one


Decisions, decisions, which color to choose??



Trying out a different white balance technique to get better skin tones inside, what do you guys think??

Pretty proud of her blue fingernails with purple sparkle over the top
























No comments :

Post a Comment