Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My dreamer

The other day while Ella was sleeping Jessie & I got out of the house for a few minutes.  I do feel bad the girls have been unable to get out & enjoy the snow, but with my being sick & all, I didn't think it wise.  She looks so pretty in purple & I allowed her to pick a hat from my "hat collection" to wear out to play for a little bit.  Fortunately, her hat choice looked ok with her purple snow pants & shirt :)  Everyday I feel as though I look at her and see her getting so big.  Especially, right now, she has become quite imaginative in her play, which is fun!  The other day I was getting ready--when I turned around in my bathroom to find her she was on the floor "swimming" in a "bathtub".  The bathtub was ripped up toilet paper, but hey, she thought the ripped paper was bubbles, pretty cute, although naughty.  Another recent imaginative episode was she came running at me making a blowing noise with her lips.  When I asked her what she was doing she told me she was a whale & that I was dirty & needed a bath.  She was apparently blowing water at me to clean me up.  Funny, right??  We also have a lot of episodes of "Jessie puppy" or "Jessie kitty" where she will be crawling around making the noise of either animal, she will continue to do this until you recognize her as Jessie puppy or Jessie kitty.   Another recent occurrence is she will stand by the window & laugh, the other day she told me she saw 2 birdies in a tree & then she said there were 2 deer outside, they were apparently, "being silly".  Now we have a lot of wildlife in our yard & I thought, ok, let's see what the animals are doing, I looked out to see nothing, I hope this doesn't mean she's weird or anything, but it was funny....maybe you had to be there.  Just thought it important I record these events for my sake & for the grandparents.  Enjoy a few pics of my little dreamer & have a great day!




She loves to eat snow despite me telling her it's dirty










Telling me to "shush" so I don't scare the birdies, there were actual ones above us in the tree




I slightly missed focus on her face, but the look of joy was priceless, so I posted it anyway






















No comments :

Post a Comment