Ella girl also got some one on one time this week with mommy in the snow. We played & laughed until the sun started to go down. She really wasn't into having her pic made, but I managed to take a few :) She even got to ride on the swingset, although, I didn't take pics of that. Sometimes I look at her & see a baby & then other times she seems so big. It's amazing their transformation from birth to 18 months, isn't it? She also likes to eat snow just like her sissy. It's annoying to me, but I guess it won't hurt them. Enjoy a few snapshots of my little one in the snow & have a great day!
P.S. Hat made by my mom & satin flower made by yours truly
The next 2 are the same, just different white balance, just playing around in lightroom :)
Also, the next 2 are the same, again I was just playing
.jpg) |
| I had high hopes for some in this spot where you could see the sunset, alas, Ms. Ella had different plans |
.jpg) |
| This one has a matte process, just in case you're wondering |
No comments :
Post a Comment