Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Our little lady

Lately, Ms. Jessica has really decided that she should copy my every action...yikes, right??  She is really into gender modeling & I've tried to allow her to express her femininity in any healthy way she sees fit.  For instance, she got some play lip gloss & I allow her to keep it in my bathroom.  When I do my makeup, she is allowed to do hers.  This past Sunday, I had put on a necklace for church & she just couldn't stand it that she didn't have one also.  I was hesitant at first to give her a real necklace, but I couldn't find her play necklace in the rush to get out the door for church.  This is her birthstone cupcake necklace & despite my initial fears that she would break it, she did great & treated it very gently.  We made it home without breaking it, which was a miracle in my opinion.  She was apparently showing it to everyone in her class at church & was very proud of it!  Here are a few snapshots of her dressed for church & with her necklace.

P.S.  This was originally supposed to be Ella's outfit, but Jessica decided that she wanted to wear it, seeing as how she's still such a skinny little thing, the size 24 month skirt fit her just fine.


















No comments :

Post a Comment