So a few days after Christmas we got a lot of snow (at least, in my opinion, it's a lot!). Because Dada was home on vacation, he & the girls went out to play in the white stuff. Being a Southern & not really having the experience with snow that he has, I let him take the lead on construction of the girl's 1st snowman. Of course, I went out for a few minutes to take a few pics. The girls look so cute in their snowsuits & I couldn't resist a few of the girls, "Frosty", & Dada. Michael even insisted I get in the pic with them, which I'm glad to have the pic of us together! Here are a few snapshots of our fun snow day :) I used some free presets in Lightroom 4 on some of these, that's why they look different than my usual!


















No comments :
Post a Comment