Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Little love

Still recuperating, but had to share these two of Ms. Ella in her Valentine's outfit.  I picked up these matching skirt/shirt sets at Walmart for next to nothing.  I have a photo shoot planned with both girls, but since Jessie is still sick & I'm not doing that hot either, Ella will dominate the blog for the next week or so...as she is the more cooperative of the two :)  Valentine's will be especially sweet with this little one!  Planning on getting the girls a little Valentine's treat from us this year.  Probably some candy & a little gift of some sort, but we will see.  I dislike indoor photos, as I really just feel I can never get that depth of color that I get outside, but when it's 20 degrees, you gotta do what you gotta do!  I know the grandma's will like these, so here you go Grandmas...here's your little love bug :)


Yep, that's a red heart sucker...I will use bribery if I must :)


No comments :

Post a Comment