Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our songbird

Ella has become quite the songbird these days, she loves to sing along to almost any song.  I grant you she has her favorites, wheels on the bus & deep & wide lately, but really any music is a hit with this little one.  The other day in the car I asked her if she wanted some music & she said "yeah".  She also likes to dance & I will often find her in a tutu spinning around on the carpet for no apparent reason being a "rina"--short of ballerina, for those of you that don't speak Ella.  Another funny thing she has started recently is when I go up to get her from her nap, she often has a dirty diaper.  The other day I asked her if she had a poop & she points at her diaper & says "uh-oh".....never good, right??  Well, I guess I thought it was funny b/c I started laughing & now I get a lot of bum grabbing & "uh-oh"s even if there is nothing there!  She is clearly our clown.  She will do or say things just to get us to laugh at her.  The girls have been mostly good while I've been recovering.  I think they knew they had to take it easy on poor old mom.  I am thankful that thus far, they have not gotten sick...please continue to pray they don't!  That's all for now, just thought I should write those things down before I forget.  Enjoy a few pics of our little songbird in a new outfit & coat!

P.S.  I'm really not a bad mom for taking her out to ride her trike in the snow, we had gone to check the mail & she insisted on the trike...I know my kids feel like we will never leave the house again, but I just can't get them out except to check the mail...here's hoping for a break in the weather soon!!


Her face says it all...really mom, you want me to model






Little snowbunny



I just love this one...her job is to get the mail from the box when I hold her up

Singing deep & wide...it always makes her smile

"Wide"...her favorite part










































No comments :

Post a Comment