Here are a few candid pics of Jessie enjoying lunch & coloring her new Curious George coloring book. A few days ago, I noticed how shaggy her hair looked. She has a lot of tangles in her hair, so I thought why not give it a trim. A trim on this child was literally a 2 min. process as that is as long as she would sit for me to cut it. I think I got it mostly even, although, it's hard to tell :) Maybe in a year or so I'll take her to an actual hair salon, but for now, I think what I did looks fine. Yes, she doesn't have on a shirt, but she is wearing pants...so I guess that's an improvement, right?? Enjoy a look at our big girl & have a great day!
P.S. I never thought I'd be the mom who buys those dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets (& some of you reading, may be cringing), but truly the girls love them, so I guess it's ok....oh, how different I am now that I actually have kids!
 |
| Yes, that's a stegosaurus nugget, her hair is about shoulder length |
No comments :
Post a Comment