Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Fog

**Still sick in our home, but much better; had this post in my drafts, enjoy!**


The other day as the snow was melting & our weather was dramatically warming up...we had lots of fog!!  I mean seriously, it looked weird outside.  I couldn't resist taking a few pics of this strange weather, oh and some of Ella also, who was out anyway playing in the mud puddles that were abundant thanks to the 6 inches of melting snow.  Enjoy & have a great day!

Couldn't resist playing around with different white balance settings, this spot would be great for a photo op....alas it did not work out the day I saw the fog









Created my own preset in Lightroom for some of these to give it sort of a light/airy look, what do you think??















Of course, a dance broke out!


I think my preset, looks pretty cool with the fog :)





I thought it was very cool looking



































No comments :

Post a Comment