So I guess I shouldn't keep doing these since Ella is already a year, but just for memories sake. At 14 months, Ms. Ella has a definite plan for how she wants things to go. Her little face has turned into a little girl face, no baby any longer. She's very robust & almost as tall as her sister & weighs more than her sister!! I know, she's a big girl. She loves to play in the pool. She also loves to eat & drinks 1 gallon of milk every 3 days--yeah, that's a lot of whole milk--thankfully, still cheaper than formula! She has new words everyday. She loves, loves to carry one of my old purses around. Sometimes she puts toys or food in it--quite clever for a little girl this age if you ask me. The last time I had a 14 month old...I also had a newborn & wow--now I see why I was so overwhelmed. I had forgotten how tiring a 14 month old can be. They are into everything & learning new things constantly. Good thing I take lots of vitamins. Here are a few pics to document 14 months for Ms. Ella.
50mm ISO 100 f 2.2-3.2 1/125 shutter speed--why 50mm here...I wanted to pick up some tree "sparkle"--how the leaves look when light comes through them--my 85mm, although the focus is faster due to the ultrasonic motor, the bokeh is so creamy you don't get the sparkle I wanted
 |
| Dress made by my mom...matching one for Jessie also |
 |
| Just love this one...she's so happy....most of the time!! |
 |
| Tickling her own piggies |
 |
| I was laying on the ground looking up at her to get these--look at that curl |
 |
| That's some good tree "sparkle" above her |
 |
| Also good "sparkle" & look at that prissy hand gesture...that's very Ella |
No comments :
Post a Comment