Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Photography Project 2: Shelby is 6

This beautiful little girl is some of our close friends' daughter.  Ms. Shelby is smart & of course pretty, but most importantly her parents are raising her to be a Godly young lady.  Her parents host our small group at their home every week.  Ms. Shelby always shares her toys and is kind to the other kids who invade her home.  I got the umbrella off Ebay for 99 cents & the sun hat I've had for years.  I just looked for some good light at the park in this field of grass & near a tree & there you have it.  Enjoy some pics of one of the most beautiful 6 year olds I have ever known & have a wonderful day!



She could model...look at those gorgeous eyes


Just loved the golden glow the hat gave to these



No comments :

Post a Comment