Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer in the yard

I guess every season I do one of these....but here are a few pics of summer in our yard.  The clover is blooming, everything is green, there are lots of spider webs & plenty of birds.  When I was working, our yard was something I didn't really notice, but now it's part of my everyday life.  I know where just about all the plants that bloom are located & I even know where to find a friendly spider or two.  It's amazing what you take for granted when you are too busy to notice, but I for one am incredibly grateful for the beauty that surrounds our home.  The girls and I love spending time outside.  Enjoy & have a wonderful day!

I know my husband loves this one ;-0)


I think this is a garlic plant ???





Some folks hate thistle, but I think it's pretty


Look at old man spider just hanging out

This had fallen under a nest in one of the big pines near our driveway

Another web...they're everywhere at our house


No comments :

Post a Comment